Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fireworks







Freworks are one of my most favorite favorite things. Its like that old sound of music song about liking wool mittens. I like fireworks. I like them so much I drag 2 children, 3 & 5 year olds, out to see fireworks on the same day I woke them up at 3:30 to see a parade. Besides one major episode where the 5 year old got mad and tried to eat the blanket it went well. And the fireworks,,,, the were incredible. A multitude of sparks and shimmers and OMG hearts, stars and planets. Some really awesome ones.

The boys are pretty used to fireworks. Afterall this isnt the first ones I've drug them to this year. But even they were beyond amused by the spectacle. And getting giant green and blue glowing saber swords didn't hurt either.



No comments:

Post a Comment